OCM Medical & Mobility Limited
OCM Medical & Mobility have been providing specialist medical equipment servicing to public and private hospitals, private surgical practices, rest homes, care facilities, physio and medical practices since 1995.
Who we are
OCM Medical & Mobility is a 100% NZ owned and operated company, based on Auckland's North Shore. Over the last few years, we have put together a great team of skilled technicians who are regularly working with a large range of medical and mobility equipment. In most cases our training is done directly with the manufacturers, so you can be assured that we are the best in the business. Additionally, all our technicians hold Electrical Registration which can be checked by searching the Electrical Workers Registration Boards website
We understand the needs of our customers and we will do our best to deliver what you require from us. We will work with you to provide an excellent service and are happy to hear your feedback on how we can improve.
What we do
- Onsite repairs and maintenance of a wide range of equipment as found in Rest Homes, Private and Public Hospitals
- Specialist repair and maintence of a wide range of electric, hydraulic and manual rest home and hospital beds, specialist hospital beds and Theatre Tables
- Servicing of a wide range of patient hoists, both floor and ceiling mounted
- Installation of ceiling mounted hoist systems
- Testing of mobile and ceiling hoists to AS/NZS ISO 10535
- Service and repair a wide range of mobility equipmet such as wheel chairs, walkers and associated equipment
- Service and repair of LINAK and DEWERT actuators, control boxes and handsets
- Compliance testing as per AS/NZS 3551
- Appliance testing to AS/NZS 3760
- Provide Warranty and Repair support to a number of well known equipment brands
- Welding (both TIG and MIG) and fabrication by certified welder
Our main workshop and adminstration is based in Glenfield in Aucklands North Shore. From here our technicians support our Auckland based customers as well as those throughout the rest of the country. We have a workshop based at Waikato Hospital in Hamilton to carry out the repair and maintenance of the hospitals bed fleet. Also from Hamilton we support our customers in the Waikato, Lakes and Bay of Plenty DHB areas covering from Thames through to Taumarunui.