OCM Medical & Mobility
At OCM Medical & Mobility our technicians are trained to service and repair a wide range of medical and mobility equipment.
All technicians hold electrical registration so you can be assured that your equipment is being repaired, maintained and certified to the highest standards. We also offer welding and fabrication (MIG and TIG) by certified staff. All our technicians receive regular training and updates by manufacturer representatives.
We can offer the following services:
- repairs to beds, hoists, wheelchairs and many other types of medical and mobility equipment
- regular or scheduled servicing of beds, hoists, pumps and other medical devices
- electrical certification and asset management to AS/NZS 3551, this standard applies to all medical devices which includes beds and hoists
- electrical safety testing ("Test and Tag") to AS/NZS 3760 for non medical devices
- supply of spare parts for a wide range of well known brands
- assessment of equipment for purchasing/capex
- national repair centre for LINAK, Dewert and other common control systems and actuators
- onsite training of maintenance staff in basic fault identification - this is mainly applicable to Rest Homes and Private Hospitals